Working under the Executive Department this committee shall consist of three members, one of
whom is appointed each year for a three year term, the other committee members moving up to
the two or one year positions respectively to retain continuity. The Chairman is the member taking
the one year position.
- ★ Plan and confirm the locations and dates for the Squadron's 1, 2, or 3 day rendezvous for each year and have them presented to the Executive Committee at the November General Meeting for acceptance;
- ★ Present the dates and locations to the general membership for acceptance at the December meeting;
- ★ Have them ready to be published by District 16 no later than December 15th;
- ★ Plan to include destinations accessible by auto as well as boat whenever possible;
- ★ Where it is possible, select dates that are not in conflict with District functions;
- ★ Select Squadron Cruise Chairman(s) (hosts) to be responsible for each individual rendezvous.